Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Thing 8

Tagging is a very helpful tool, when you list a few descriptions, it makes it easier when a person is searching for a specific subject. When assigning tags, you need to make sure that your tag is a word that makes sense and will be easy to understand. I had never tagged before, I will use it now.
Delicious is very user friendly, it was very easy to navigate around, since I have a yahoo account, it did not have me put in all the personal information. The video was so helpful to me. When I see it being done, it is easier for me to remember, instead of reading the instructions. Bookmarking and tagging is a easier and faster way to find what you are looking for, I can see students using tagging and bookmarking without any problems.

2 comments:

  1. Great--sounds like it was easy for you! I just need you to post your Delicious username or a link to your Delicious bookmarks so that I can check them out!

    Almost done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious username corykd1960
    password precious

    ReplyDelete