I have to say that I had a little trouble with embedding the video from youtube. I did finally get it done. It is a great tool, and I will use it more. I listen to a few podcast and I did enjoy them, it is a great thing to be able to pick what you want to listen to. Radio has way to much stuff that I do not even care to hear. Podcasting is a great tool for people that have something to say about a certain subject and they can share it with people that have the same interest, and you can take it with you if you are running, driving, riding a bike, just about anywhere. I did enjoy THING 6.
Great video! And great job getting it embedded!
ReplyDeleteLike you, one of the things I enjoy most about online videos and podcasts is that you can access them easy and that they offer lots of choices.
Giving students the opportunity to produce their own podcasts or videos is a great way to involve them in these tools! (And they're often motivated by the ability to create something for an authentic audience.)
Great job! Thing 6 complete!