Friday, July 2, 2010

Thing 4

I have had a great time with Thing 4. I have played around with it for more time than I want to admit. Downloading the pictures,I sort of knew about from doing some christmas gifts and I also have made some collages. Now the image-generator is another story, I have always joked about cut and paste, that to me is with scissors and glue, but I did learn how to copy and paste, thanks to Krystel. This would be great for kids to learn, kids of all ages in fact will benefit from this lesson. This would be fun to put words under pictures we can take in P.E.
One thing I have learned is when you change your layout, it does not always work with the way you have pictures, so again, a learning curve for me, but I LOVE IT!

1 comment:

  1. Great! I'm glad you had fun with the image generators, and I love the stuff you came up with! It's a fun way to express your creativity!

    Thing 4 complete!

    ReplyDelete